You know by now that video marketing is on the rise. But did you know that in 2014, the number of viewers who watch marketing videos with pale white faces and outstretched arms is growing 14% week over week*? The zombies are taking over. And if you make risky video marketing decisions, you might find yourself face-to-face with a zombie with no axe in hand. So learn the 10 dos and don’ts of video marketing now before it’s too late! Jump on it!
*Source: Non-existent… or is it?
Learn More about these Dos and Don’ts:
Share this Infographic On Your Site
Please include attribution to Vidyard with this graphic.
Share these Tips to Keep your Friends Zombie-Free!
- Don’t produce a video because “it’s hip”; but DO think strategically and align video marketing with overall business goals. (Click to tweet)
- Don’t let prospects get lost on YouTube; DO use it to direct viewers back to your site. (Click to tweet)
- Don’t post cinema-length explainer videos; DO tailor video content to your sales funnel. (Click to tweet)
- Don’t follow up with ‘random’ leads; DO score leads based on video viewing behavior. (Click to tweet)
- Don’t use views as your star metric; DO correlate video analytics to business goals. (Click to tweet)
And don’t forget – if you really want to spare your friends from the zombie apocalypse, send ’em an ‘ol flashlight or an endless supply of KD. Or you could just share this infographic with them so they can avoid the don’ts and follow the dos of video marketing.
You’ve had Your Treat, Now for the Trick…
You’ve had your Halloween treat, now do you want a trick? Watch this short film to see what happens when marketers stay a little too late in the office. Beware!
Originally posted 2014-10-30 12:48:21.