You know video is popular, but we wanted to take a good look at the numbers behind this unstoppable force.
Confirming your strong suspicions, video marketing can increase conversion rates, it’s persuasive in the C-suite, and increases confidence in online purchases. There’s simply no better time to be using video in your marketing mix.
Take a look at the stats:
Embed This Infographic On Your Site
Some stats to share with your peeps!
- 70% of B2B content marketers use videos in their marketing mix (Click to tweet)
- Nearly 60% of B2B marketers rate video as the most effective content marketing tactic. (Click to tweet)
- 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video. (Click to tweet)
- The brain processes visual data 600,000 times faster than text. (Click to tweet)
- Using video on landing pages can increase conversion by 80%. (Click to tweet)
- Visitors who watch a video are reported to stay on sites twice as long. (Click to tweet)
- 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in their online purchase decisions. (click to tweet)
Tweet the whole infographic!
‘Cause it’s pretty sweet (and you know you want to). Tweet out the link!
Originally posted 2014-03-10 07:00:11.